Sunday, October 23, 2005

Here is my first post in the blogosphere. I hope to post on a regular basis but do not make any promises. While this blog is about doing curch in the 21st century, culture, and God I suspect that I will be writing about anything I feel like.

To that end, please know that this blog does not necessarily reflect the views of New Season Church which I pastor. It reflects my own views which some, many or none at New Season may or may not hold. I hope to pass on some things that I have learned along the way because I think that is what Christ calls us to do. I invite you to shamelessly steal any ideas and put them to use in your context for minsitry recognizing that all contexts are different and what works in one context won't necessarily work in another.

So, I invite you to make this blog part of your rss reader or visit often through the web.

No comments: