Monday, April 24, 2006

Podcasts I Listen To

I thought I would share with you the podcasts I currently subscribe to via Apple iTunes. The great thing is that they are all free. Another great thing is that I do not have to go visit some of these churches and spend money on airline tickets and hotels when I can get some of the best preaching and teaching out there with just a high speed connection. Yes, I know, there is nothing like the sense of community and value of being there. But, I will go this route for a time.

Also, you do not need a ipod to get podcasts. You can subscribe and listen to them if you download Apple iTunes. Of course, if you have an ipod you can lsiten to it in the car, while exercising or while waiting in the doctor's office.

Here is who I am listening to now.

Willow Creek's Defining Moments Podcast

Simply Strategic Show with Tim Stevens and Tony Morgan

Perry Noble from New Spring Church

Adam Hamilton from the United Methodist Church of the Resurrection

Erwin McManus at Mosaic

Alistair Begg's Truth for Life Broadcast

No comments: