One way we are reaching out to our neighborhood focus area for this month is to write them handwritten Christmas cards inviting them to our Christmas Eve service. We asked people in our church to take ten and write them out.
I am praying these cards find there way into the hands of people who need to know God's love this Christmas.
- The person who just went through a divorce.
- The person that just lost one of their parents this year.
- The family struggling to make ends meet.
- The person who has given up on the church but not on God.
- The person who is at their wits end.
- The person about to cheat on their spouse.
- The person who just needs to hear that God came as a little baby to offer salvation to the world.