Sunday, April 20, 2008

Exponential Here We Come


I am excited that after worship this Sunday my friend Tim Hull (from Harvest UMC- another church plant in Stafford County, VA) will be heading to Orlando, FL for the Exponential New Church Conference. I got to go for the first time last year and had a great experience and learned much. While every speaker this year is great I am especially excited to hear Alan Hirsch who I believe is one of the great minds of missiology.


I probably will not blog content updates from the Conference as what I have found is that in the past there are people there who do that and do it a lot better and a whole lot more thorough than I. In fact, I think some guys are "official bloggers" this year so that will be good. I will give you some links to their sites as I become aware of who they are.

No comments: