Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We Are Here

We made it to the Exponential Conference in record time driving down I-95 to beautiful Orlando, FL. It certainly was good to leave the monsoon back in Virginia. The Conference started with what they called a Conference Pre-Intensive. This was a six hour mini conference. I went to Churches Planting Churches. I have not finished getting my notes together for that but when I do I will post the highlights. On Tuesday we had the first plenary session with Ed Stetzer leading one and Andy Stanley the other. My notes from their talks are found in other posts.

It was all good stuff. Gosh I am so glad I am here at this Conference than at our tribe's General Conference arguing about whether gay people should be ordained, whether we should divest funds from companies that work with Israel, or how to make order out of the disorder our systems have turned ordination into.

No comments: