Sunday, June 08, 2008

Worship Leaders at New Season

In the weeks ahead you will see some familiar faces up front leading worship at New Season. A group of skilled and trained worship leaders will be taking a larger role in providing worship leadership through giving the welcome, reading scripture, leading prayer and more. The participation of such worship leaders reminds us that worship leadership and worship itself is a shared experience among us all and is never dependent on one person. Please give your support to those from New Season who will be stepping up to help lead worship.

This is my effort to begin to reproduce myself in helping others to use their gifts to do things I normally do. This was the first Sunday I only did the message and presided at communion and Jimmy Mills did a great job leading. It was nice to give myself over to worshipping God more fully not having to worry about the next element coming up.

No comments: