Monday, August 25, 2008

Sign Up Resources for Your Church

I believe that churches need to make available to their people every avenue possible for signing up to serve, to be a part of small groups, register for one time classes etc. We do that through the "Mother of All Sign Up Sheets" in our worship program. Sometimes we have sign up sheets at our Info Center for people to use. We also do an electronic sign up. If you do not have the skills or the time like me to design special scripts to then cut and past into the html of your web page you might check out the folks at Wufoo.

Wufoo is an easy to use form builder that I have been using for a few months now that works great. It allows you to build a variety of forms. Results can e delivered by email or even by phone. You can directly link to your form. The html/ xml for the form can be cut and pasted to your own site. Te best part of it is its free for something like your first five forms. If you want limitless forms it is something like $19.95 a month- which is a deal.

Check out Wufoo- it will increase your signups.

I was not paid to post this entry but my name is Robb Almy and I do approve this message.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robb, you have such a great sense of humor. I love reading your blogs. I think they alternately inform, disturb and amuse me. Keep up the awesome work you are doing for God. I'm sure he'll continue to bless your efforts!