Thursday, September 04, 2008

Some Changes Around This Place!

I have made some changes to the blog recently. First, a much needed change to replace the outdated photo on my profile. Good grief- that one was from 2004. Jack was a baby and Robert was not even three. Now we have this "cool" black and white one. I hope it will not take me four years to update this one.

Second, I finally went and got my own domain so I could get rid of that blogger verbiage in my address. Amazingly enough no one else had bought www.RobbAlmy.com so I gobbled it up before some unscrupulous people did. If you have this blog bookmarked you will be redirected to the new address, you don't need to do a thing. If you subscribe via a feed you shouldn't have to do anything.

I think these changes are good. But with all this change I am reminded about what Mark Twain said about change: "The only one who likes change is a wet baby."

No comments: